LAWTON Medizintechnik GmbH & Co. KG. has its modern administration building and production facility in Fridingen, near Tuttlingen, the world renowned centre for medical technology, and currently employs more than 50 staff members.
• German manufacturer
• Careful selection of high grade German raw materials
• High tech production methods and state-of-the-art manufacturing plant (e.g. CNC-machining centres and robots)
• Skilled instrument makers with high technical know-how
• More than 17,000 products for „Open Surgery“ and Minimal Invasive Surgery (MIS)“
• Ultramodern Logistic Centre with large dimensioned stock of instruments
• Worldwide Sales via a tightly woven network of business partners in more than 90 countries
• Competent staff advise and support in 6 languages
• Certification according to international standards DIN EN ISO 9001 and DIN EN ISO 13485
Due to the ongoing collaboration with surgeons and sales partners in Germany and abroad, LAWTON has become a reliable, competent, flexible and innovative partner in medical technology. In significant operating rooms all over the world instruments of LAWTON manufacture make their contribution to medicine and finally to humans.
For further information please visit: www.lawton.de